Overview: Night tour in Shanghai is a 4-hour evening tour.
Shanghai always has a reputation as a “Sleepless City”. After nightfall, countless numbers of lights ‘light-up’ Shanghai, making it more beautiful and exciting than ever! Colorful lights enrich the landmarks of Shanghai, making the city appear as if you are in a dream. We’ve carefully designed the “Night in Shanghai” Shanghai tour so our guests can experience the city’s unique temperament and alluring charm.
We recommend to start the “Night in Shanghai” tour at 5:30pm but we can accommodate our guests’ based on your desires.
Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel (or from a designated address).
(1) First we will take you on the Huangpu River sightseeing cruise so you can enjoy the breathtaking beautiful night view of the two Shanghai river banks. Huangpu River is the landmark river of Shanghai. From one of the river banks, the Bund, we will regale you with the many historical stories that happened hundred years or so ago; on the other river bank, Lujiazhui, we will show you the amazing development of one of China’s most modern city’s.
(2) Second, after the cruise tour, we will visit the Lujiazhui financial & economic district, with clusters of modern skyscrapers. We will ascend to the top of Shanghai Tower, where you will experience a panoramic view of the urban landscape.
(3) Old town. Here our guests will experience the traditional architectures of the Ming & Qing dynasties, a style is so elegant with countless sparking lights highlighting the outline of the many buildings in this beautiful and historic part of Shanghai.
(4) We will walk around the famous East Nanjing Rd, with big shopping malls one after another with various advertising light and neon lights. I’m sure many of our guests will compare East Nanjing Rd with the glitter of New York’s Time Squire.
(5) Concluding our evening, we will take our guests on a driving tour along the most beautiful streets in Shanghai featuring sparking flowers & lights hung from trees, leaving you to conclude that every night in Shanghai is much like Christmas.
(6) At the end of the exciting tour, our guide & driver will send our guests back to their hotel, or to any restaurants downtown that our guests wish to go.
(You can also adjust your itinerary with your interest. please find the optional choices as reference.)
Other optional choices for your reference:
Feel free to adjust your itinerary with the following reference:
ERA mutimedia acrobatic show;(7:30pm~9:15pm)
The Old Dock;
Hengshan Rd etc.
Duration: 4 hours (exclusive business van)
Price: 1700RMB (243USD) for 2 guests,
420RMB (60USD)/additional guest.
Inclusion: Cruise tickets (120rmb/guest), Tower entrance tickets (180rmb/person), Guide service, Business-van service, Bottle water & parking fee.